3. A piece of ground for some kinds of sport.
4. With a lot of people or things in it, so that there is no more space.
6. Live somewhere for a short time.
7. Make somebody do something that they do not want to do.
10. Having a large distance between its edges.
11. Not like something or not agree with something.
1. With a lot of things that must do, working or not free.
2. Notes about something that have happened.
5. Do a job with something.
6. A group of things or parts that work together.
8. The part of your leg that you stand on.
9. Use or look at something carefully to find out how good it is or if it works well.