1. Yield of a planted territory.
4. A type of tree, like oak.
5. This machine digs up fields.
8. A location where animals and products are raised.
9. Contrary of stand.
10. Sack to carry feed in.
12. An animal to hop on.
14. A long-necked fowl which gaggles.
1. A young horse.
2. A youngster dog.
3. An animal that provides milk.
6. A young sheep.
7. Animals that chase mice.
8. A type of evergreen tree.
9. Word which rhymes with the verb go.
11. Animal with horns.
12. Other word for pig.
13. What we see with.