Hello Educall students! Do you remember this wheel that I posted in an earlier blog post? Let’s see if you have been studying the wheel and using some of the words. If the wheel is new to you, you can still use the activity to help with your vocabulary.
I have created the sentences below using words from the wheel. While I wrote the sentences with specific words in mind, other words can be used that could make sense. See if you can fill in the blanks and let me know your answers in the comments.
- I am ________ by the story he told, it did not make sense and was not told in order of events.
- The campers left their dog in the woods; the dog was _________.
- The child was very __________ and asked the teacher many questions.
- She was _________ to walk into the room because it was dark and she could not see.
- James felt ________ after Tom told all of James’ secrets.
- Mary was very ______, she couldn’t even lift a bag of groceries.
- With four papers to write and two projects due for school, Henry felt __________.
- He was _______ by the knock on his door.
- Tina was a _______ part of the team, often contributing great ideas.
- Tom felt _______ after revealing all of James’ secrets.
- She has become _______ and doesn’t talk to or see her friends and family anymore.
I filled all sentences, hope the answers are correct.